Auto Repair & Services
Tune Up in Orangeburg, SC
Tune-ups can easily extend the life of your vehicle by changing engine components that are prone to deteriorating. A lot of vehicles must have tune ups every 30,000 miles. Ford's Tire Pros provides top-notch affordable tune ups, as well as other auto repair services.
What they do: Regular tune-ups may prevent future engine problems, while identifying and changing worn parts. Keeping a regular tune-up timetable will help your vehicle last much longer, sustain a higher fuel mileage, and improve performance.
Why service is necessary: Most automobiles have parts that are known to break over time. These parts are scheduled for maintenance during specific manufacture benchmarks, approximately every 30,000 miles. While these parts may last longer than the suggested time frame it is wise to have them looked at on a scheduled basis. If these parts are not looked at on a consistent basis and car diagnostic is not performed then a major issue could occur.
Routine Automotive Tune Ups Protects the Life of Your Car
If your car is having issues such as:
- Poor gasoline mileage
- Slower efficiency
- Engine sounds appears: thumps, or pings
- Minor electrical issues
- Ventilation problems
A complete tune-up executed by a proficient professional features:
- Replacing the air filter
- Replacing the gas filters
- Putting in new spark plugs and replacing any kind of worn spark plug cables
- Examining the distributor cap and installing a brand-new one if one is required
- Inspecting the blades and putting in a new rotor if the old one has splits, burning or carbon build-up
- Examining the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves
- Checking and filling all liquids
- Switching out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if stopped up
Ford's Tire Pros offers quality Automotive Tune Ups
Preventative upkeep and tune-ups can go a lengthy way in sparing cash over the life of your car. Schedule an appointment for a tune up today at Ford's Tire Pros to avoid usual car issues and extend the life of your car! Contact Ford's Tire Pros now to arrange your next Tune Up auto repair service. Ford's Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires.